Power of Attorney
It is a document that is used to give authority to someone else to legally act on behalf of the principal.
Contact us with relevant details
Submit required documents, if needed and Pay online.
Our team prepare all documents
Present yourself at Registrar office and receive it at the earliest.
What is a Power of Attorney?
Power of Attorney is a document which gives authority to an individual to legally act on behalf of the principal. A power of attorney is an authority given by a formal instrument whereby one person (who is called the principal) authorizes another person (who is called the attorney or agent) to act on his/her behalf. It can be of two types:
- General Power of Attorney (GPA)
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
Procedure for obtaining GPA or SPA
The steps involved in obtaining registration of a power of attorney are:
- Power of Attorney drafted by a legal expert
- Stamp Paper
- Appointment with Sub-registrar office
- Registration fees
- Both parties along with witnesses visit the sub-registrar office on the appointed day